What is an air purifier?
An air purifier is a device which removes pollutants from the air in a room to improve air quality in a home. These devices are beneficial for people who have allergy, asthmatics and other lung problems.
It also helps in eliminating dust, pollen, dust mites and allergens in the environment.
Why air purifier in 2020?
If you are the person who wants their environment clean then you come the right place. We are living in a place where rapidly development takes place and with development, some unwanted consequences also take place which can harm the environment badly. Well, this is Environmentalists job but we have to take care of ourselves so it is our responsibility to make our environment clean. Looking for the best air purifier for home use in 2020 you came the right place.
People are aware nowadays and buy necessary products such as air purifier, water purifier etc.
Make a smart move and bring home a new best air purifier for home use in 2020.
You can go through our 5 Best air purifier for home use in 2020 and Buyer guide given below for further information.
1.Mi Air Purifier 3.
- Mi purifier 3 is one of the best air purifiers for home in 2020 and it has a true HEPA filter with an efficiency of 99.97%.
- Jaw-dropping OLED touches Display which helps you to see the temperature, humidity and working mode etc and it can also be controlled by a smartphone.
- It can also control with Assistants like Google Assistant and Alexa.
- best air purifier for home use in 2020
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR)of 380 m3/h.
- It can cover an area of up to 484 sqft.
- One of the best air purifier for home in 2020.
2.Philips AC3259/20 Air purifier.
- This amazing Philips best air purifier for bedroom in 2020 has coverage area up to 333-505 sq ft. CADR of 393 m3/hour.
- It can remove 99.90% bacteria, viruses like H1N1 and also remove pollen and dust mites.
- It can remove particle which have size up to 0.003 microns.
- You can easily control it by smartphone with Air matters App to monitor and control your Air quality anywhere, anytime.
3.Havells Freshia Air purifier.
- Havells has power to remove 99.99% allergens and bacteria which has size up to 0.03 microns. It is the best air purifier for home use in 2020.
Polluted Air goes through 5 stages of Filtration:
3. Activated Carbon.
- CADR of 350 m3/hr (755 sq.ft) which indicates the volume of purified air. It can cover area up to 755 sq. ft. per hour / 40 sq. mtrs.
- best cheap air purifier for allergies.
- It comes with many safety controls:
4.Manual Timer Setting.
5.Automatic Filter Replacement reminder.
4.TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier.
- Trusens air purifier is designed for user comfort, it can provide
touch controls like fan speeds, auto-timer, UV mode, filter replacement indicators.
- It can destroy pollutants such as allergens, VOC gases with 360-degree DuPont filtration.
- Best air purifier for smoke 2020.
- UV destroy germs which occur in filter. Pure direct proprietary technology splits clean air into two air streams which can provide purified air more efficiently and comfortably.
- best air purifier under 20000.
5.Honeywell Air Touch I5 Air purifier.
- Honeywell has CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 250 cu m/hr.
- It can give coverage area up to 30 sq. m with 2.74m height which is best air purifier for bedroom in 2020.
- best air purifier under 10000.
- 3000 hours of filter life.
- Best air purifier for home use in 2020.
Important Points Considering while buying Best air purifier for home use in 2020.
1.Air purifier filter?
1.1 High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter (HEPA).
- You can find HEPA filters in most air purifiers bcoz of its popularity. These are small, portable units that may work for a single room.
- The best room for a unit is the one where you spend most of your time usually your bedroom.
- Some people say allergy symptoms improve after using these type of air purifier. It does not remove it, it stops from growing more.
- It removes at least 99.97% of 0.3-micrometre particles. HEPA filter all the air going into a clean room must be arranged so that no air bypasses the HEPA filter. It does not generate ozone or harmful byproducts.
- A HEPA filter is a type of mechanical air filter, it works by forcing air through a fine web-like network that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and smoke.
- It acts like a strainer where particles smaller than the largest opening can pass through is incorrect and impractical. Unlike membrane filters at this pore size, where particles as wide as the largest opening or distance between fibres can not pass in between them at all, HEPA filters are designed to target much smaller pollutants and particles.
- These particles are trapped through a combination of the following three mechanisms:
- A mechanism that is a result of the collision with gas molecules by the smallest particles, below 0.1 μm in diameter, which are thereby slow down and delayed in their path through the filter; this effect is similar to Brownian motion and increases the probability that a particle will be stopped by either interception or impaction; this mechanism becomes dominant at lower air flow.
- Particles following a line of flow in the air stream come within one radius of a fiber and adhere to it.
- Larger particles are unable to avoid fibers by following the curving contours of the air stream and are forced to embed in one of them directly; this effect increases with diminishing fiber separation and higher airflow velocity.
2.Clean air delivery rate (CADR).
CADR Rating measures an air cleaner’s effectiveness based on your room space and the volume of clean air produced per minute. This shows how well dust, pollen and smoke are removed from the air in your room.
For example, an air purifier with CADR rating of 300 cfm (cubic feet per minute) will clean a room of 300 sq ft much faster than an air purifier with CADR rating of only 200 cfm.
3.Air Changes per Hour (ACH).
An air purifier with ACH rating indicates how many times per hour it can exchange the air within a room. It shows exactly the power of an air purifier fan. In short, a 5X ACH rating air purifier will clean the specific size more times than a 2X ACH rating air purifier.
If an air purifier has 6 ACH rating, then it means that it can purify a room 6 times within an hour. For people with lung issues, ACH has to be at least 4 or more. Normally, 6 or 8 is the most preferred choice.
To Calculate the Power consumption of an air purifier.
Watts = Volts x amps.
Watts x hours / 1000. The resultant is the power consumed by an air purifier per day.
Mostly an air purifier in India consumes 50 Watts to 200 Watt.
Question 1: After purchasing best air purifier for home use in 2020 how much does it cost to run an air purifier?
Answer: After purchasing air purifier you will have to invest in a good HEPA filter, a good quality HEPA filter will remain 3-5 year. You have yo change every 3-5 years.
A cheaper filter is not that good to make sure you must buy a good quality HEPA filter.
Question 2: Should you open your windows of a room when an air purifier for a large room is running?
Answer: on keeping the doors and windows closed of your room will help an air purifier to purify air efficiently and fastly, but open windows and doors don’t matter too much.
Question 3: Do our recommended best air purifier for home use in 2020 make noise?
Answer: Frankly speaking, there is no air purifier which doesn’t make some noise, for an air purifier to be run efficiently it has to make little noise which doesn’t disturb you. Most air purifiers have noise controlling setting so you can adjust according to your preference.
Question 4: What important things to consider when buying the best air purifier for home use in 2020?
Answer: We describe all important features and things to keep in mind before buying an air purifier. Kindly read above buying guide of best air purifier for home use in 2020.