These are the best soundbar under 15000 in india 2020. They have built in subwoofer, HDMI ARC and many more great features:
- boAt Aavante sound bar 1500 2.1
- JBL SB110 Powerful Wireless Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer.
- Philips HTL3310 2.1 CH 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer.
- CloudWalker BÜRST E3000 100W 2.1 Soundbar with Subwoofer.
- Philips HTL2163B/12 Soundbar.
1.boAt Aavante sound bar 1500 2.1 with Subwoofer.
- boat soundbar comes with 120 watt RMS sound with an amazing subwoofer. This subwoofer is 60watt.
- In boat subwoofer is a down-firing subwoofer which gives bold sound to any area in your room, giving you an audio adventure you can hear and feel.
- It comes with USB, Optical, AUX and Remote connectivity options to provide ease for the user.
3.Philips HTL3310 2.1 CH 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer.
- Philips budget soundbar gives us metal grille for clear sound.
- Best soundbar under 15000 in India 2020..
- Connectivity options: Bluetooth, USB connections, Optical-in, audio-in and HDMI-out (ARC) control the soundbar with your TV remote.
- You can place this soundbar on your TV table, the wall or any flat surface, wall brackets included.
- soundbar with subwoofer output.
- Comes with amazing Wireless sub-woofer, deeper bass Dolby audio.
4.CloudWalker BÜRST E3000 100W 2.1 Soundbar with Subwoofer.
- Cloudwalker Soundbar is designed to give the next-level sound quality, 60W External subwoofer for rich & deep bass.
- It has Bluetooth 5.0, plays music with just one touch from your phone, tablet etc. It has a range of up to 10 metres.
- It has a special feature called party light mode which has 11 different LED light effects to make your music experience great.
Red, blue, green, yellow, violet, white lights and plenty of other light effects tuned as per the music rhythm.
- It comes with multiple connectivity options – Bluetooth, AUX, Line IN and Optical ports to connect to TV, mobile, MP3, DVD or Blu-ray player and other compatible devices.
- best soundbar for music.
5.Philips HTL2163B/12 Soundbar.
- It has many connections like Digital coaxial in, Digital optical in, Subwoofer out, AUX-in, HDMI 1.4 output (ARC) which is very impressing can also connect through iPod/iPhone via 3.5mm Audio In, via Bluetooth.
- Guess what it has Dolby Digital Sound System which can take your music and TV experience to the next level.
- You can also control bass and Treble, night mode.
- soundbar with subwoofer output.
- It can produce Surround sound.
- Best soundbar under 15000 in India 2020.
What is a Soundbar?
Basically, Soundbar is a long, thin rectangular-shaped bar with speakers. Soundbar which brings clarity of sound even lower sounds and provides an amazing experience is the best soundbar under 15000 in India 2020.
Built-in subwoofer makes a Soundbar great bcoz of its sound surround in your room. You can hear clear words, dialogues and feel the emotions. This can be great for music lovers bcoz it will fill your room with music vibes, this can be a delightful experience.
Size of the soundbar?
Frankly speaking, a soundbar with built-in subwoofer shouldn’t be wider than your TV bcoz it looks best when both of them are the same length.
There is no compulsion of soundbar length should be equal to your TV but it is your choice.
You can technically pair a soundbar with just about any size TV. But please make sure your TV has the right connectivity to hook up your new soundbar, especially when your TV is 8 years or older.
Two types of Soundbar:
An Active soundbar comes with built-in amplifiers that power everything, as well as channel processors that separate left, right and center speakers in the soundbar. So, there is no need of extra receiver to plug in plus fewer wires are used which is very good because all tangled group of wires looks so messy.
Many Active Soundbar comes with many HDMI port to connect your various sources like Blu-ray player, Cable Box etc, directly to the Soundbar then connect only one HDMI cable to the cable.
Our recommendations are to go with the Active Soundbar because it comes with built-in amplifiers and Subwoofer which is amazing.
That’s why we pick Active Soundbar and do check out our best Soundbar with Subwoofer in India 2020.
A Passive Soundbar does not have built-in power amplifiers, and thus requires a receiver or amplifier to work. They do have better speakers but a passive soundbar will cost you a little more, and you’ll have to connect more components which a headache. You’ll also need a regular Subwoofer connection for extra bass.
You can use an HDMI connection from your T.V. using the audio return channel. HMDI with (ARC) allows the sound from whatever you playing on your TV to be sent directly to HDMI cable back to the Soundbar. It allows you to use one remote to control the volume. That’why we recommended best soundbar under 15000 in India 2020 which comes with HDMI cable because HDMI supports more audio format.
HDMI is especially best for multi-channel soundbars.
Want the ability to stream audio on directly from your Soundbar or via your phone or tablet? Here’s what to look for:
Bluetooth: Many soundbars today come with Bluetooth built-in, making it easy to stream music from your computer, smartphone, and tablet anywhere in your house.
Wi-Fi: There are wireless soundbars, which come with Wi-Fi so they can hop on your home’s Internet network and stream pretty much anything from anywhere.
Channels in Soundbar:
If you saw the numbers like 2.0, 3.1 etc and wondering what the heck is that, don’t worry we here to explain this:
The first digit refers to the number of speakers in Soundbar, the second digit refers to if the system has a Subwoofer and the third digit refers that it uses Dolby atmos.
2-channel soundbar: 2 speakers: left and right.
3-channel soundbar: 3 speakers: centre, right and left.
5-channel soundbar: all 5 speakers mentioned above: centre, right, left, and two rear speakers.
Question: Where should Soundbar be placed to get the best sound experience?
Answer: Depend on your choice you can hang it on the wall, on the table, shelf but you should place a soundbar beneath your TV for the best experience.
Question: Does Every Soundbar comes with a Subwoofer?
Answer: No, but we recommend to purchase a soundbar with built-in Subwoofer because it gives an audio an extra edge experience which everybody likes.
Question: Which Soundbar brands should you buy?
Answer: There are plenty of brands that build quality soundbars ( like the boat, Sony, Philips, JBL and bose ). And our “best soundbar under 15000 in India 2020” guide will help you to know which is best for you so that you can pick the right product.
Question: Difference between a soundbar and a home theatre?
Answer: A soundbar is placed below the flat-screen TV to produce left, centre and right amplified TV sound.
The soundbar takes up less space.
Home theatre generally uses a multichannel receiver with five or six, or more speakers spread around the room, which is not possible for a soundbar.